About Mount Peter Early Learning
We understand that making a decision about Early Care and Education for your Child is one of the most important first decisions. At Mount Peter Early Learning we will work closely with Families to ensure your child has a thoughtful and considerate transition to Care. Our Primary Care Giving model, planned opportunities to stay and play, creating relationships from the outset are important to a stress and anxiety free start for your child and for you. We are a family Company, and we understand the importance of building trusting relationships with you and your family.
The strongest early start in life will bring a future of opportunities. Our aim is to grow children ready for a life of learning, that are confident decision makers, appreciative, responsible and caring citizens for their family and friends, communities and country.
Creating environments for children to flourish
Our attention to well-being and emotional prosperity in children is reflected by creating an environment where children are empowered decision makers. Our environments allow children freedom of movement and choice. Programs are child led through inquiry, and provocations. Our classrooms are invitations to play, and deep listening to children allow our Educators to scaffold learning in layers based on Children’s interests.
Living in community, Laughing in friendship, Learning for life
Fostering a love of learning
- Empower children to be decision-makers.
- Embrace the value of ‘play’.
- Foster strong relationships.
Cultivating an inclusive community
- Build partnerships with families.
- Assist families with transition to childcare.
- Cultivate the spirit of generosity & charity.
A respectful environment
- Celebrate the learner within.
- Value indoor and outdoor spaces equally.
- Encourage children to explore and discover.
Personal safety and well-being
- Children’s Rights are Safeguarded
- Lead safe and healthy lives.
- Follow best practice
Developing responsive and meaningful relationships
- Develop family and children’s sense of belonging.
- Operate without bias.
- Encourage people to express their
- Invest in skilled personnel.
- Encourage integrity, compassion, respect and motivation.
- Inspire innovation.
- Share in decision-making.
- Always strive to improve.
- Share the vision for each child’s future.
Playing with Gratitude
- Building well-being
- Influencing positive cognitive and social capabilities
- Supporting strong soci0-emotional foundations